I was tagged by Lily (swiftrecords), who’s so nice and always has the best questions for these kinds of things.
1. If you could have any job in the world, whether made up or real, what job would it be? Superhero, astronaut, teacher, etc.. Um… I actually would stick with wanting to be a cinematographer, I’m having so much fun learning things about film in college and actually being able to apply that (and maybe make a film that could bring awareness/ help people) would be amazing.
2. If you could live in a different time period, what would it be and why? Does the future count? Like I’m super excited to see what people come up with and if we’ll ever have flying cars and all the kinds of things you see in Back To The Future and movies like that. But if it would have to be a historical time period, I’ve always been a fan of the Renaissance, and I’d love to be in Italy and experience that.
3. If you could travel to any planet in our solar system (safely obviously), which planet would you go to? Why? Part of me wants to say Pluto, for obvious reasons. But I think I’d actually like to go to Neptune. I love it’s color and I think it’s really interesting that it kinda has rings surrounding it but you can’t really see them. (Yes, I did research the planets for this.)
4. Between Jesus and Gandhi, which person would you rather travel with and why? Gandhi, because he’s more of an inspiration to me than Jesus is and I just think his insights on things are fascinating. Plus, he seems like he’d be a better choice to actually help me figure out things in my life.
5. For an hour, would you rather go to the Amazon Rainforest or the Sahara? The Amazon Rainforest. I’ve been to enough deserts and I’ve always been more fond of rainforests and anything green.
6. If you could answer one of the world’s greatest mysteries what would it be and why? (Like solving: is the pandora’s box real, what happened to Amelia Earhart and her plane? etc) Eeep, I really don’t have a clue. I think it’d probably be something along the lines of if there’s really some God or higher being out there watching over us. I don’t know if that’s what you meant, but yeah, that’s probably what I would like to have answered.
7. Out of any superpower imaginable, which one would you choose to have for the rest of your life? Um… I think I’d maybe choose something like persuasion, being able to talk people into doing what you wanted. Because there’s so many people in power who make awful decisions and we’re sort of in the process of killing the world that someone needs to do something about it. Not that I’m any expert in what we’d need to do about it, so maybe super intelligence along with it. I don’t know. But I think just in general (without thinking of saving the world) telepathy or healing is pretty cool.
8. If you could live in any fictional world which one would it be and why? (Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avatar, etc) This is literally a question I’ve spent hours thinking about on my own. I think I’d want to live in the Inkworld (from Cornelia Funke’s Inkheart) because it’d be amazing to experience that and you could have someone read you into whatever world you wanted to go to. From there, I think the two first worlds I’d visit would be Harry Potter (obviously) and the world of Neil Gaiman’s Stardust.
9. Would you rather travel across the Pacific Ocean by plane or boat? And who would you go with? Mmh, I think I’d go with a boat, because I’m not a huge fan of flying and I think it’d be a bit more fun and interesting to go on a boat, even if it takes longer. I’d go with my dad, because that’s something he’s always wanted to do.
10. What’s your 2 least and most favorite words? My best friend and I have a thing about the word lovely, and I really love the word ethereal. Phlegm and pus are two words that just sound as gross as they are, so I’ll go with those two.
11. Batman, Superman, or James Bond? I’m unashamedly a huge fan of Superman, no idea why, but I just love him. This question is a bit biased though because I’m not too big a fan of violence so I haven’t really seen that many James Bond movies and I’ve been too afraid of Heath Ledger’s Joker to make it through Batman.
1. What activity do you do that makes you feel most like yourself?
2. What makes you feel nostalgic?
3. What is a question you always find yourself asking? Why can’t you find an answer to it?
4. If you could get rid of one of your responsibilities, which one would it be and why?
5. Which of the five senses would you keep if you could only keep one?
6. Is there a crime you’ve considered committing? If yes, what was it? If no, why not?
7. Who would your godly parent be if you were a demigod or what Hogwarts house are you in?
8. Is there one lyric that’s really touched you personally? What is it and why has it touched you?
9. If you could either go into space or the deepest parts of the ocean, which one would you choose?
10. What time of day do you feel most energetic? What do you do during those hours?
11. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
madeof-starlight, thestryofus, reminiscing-just-the-other-day, stringofflight, jasminestarful, thestoryofswiftie13, thistrainrunsoffitstracks, seencoloursfade, noteonthedoorwithajoke, spearmint-eyes, tasteofheavens
Sorry for my posting much today.
Once I got in from finishing college I decided to rearrange my room to make it feel less ‘study focused’ so I spent a fair few hours cleaning and tidying. To be honest I am really scared of facing my actual emotions right now - studying had allowed me to push about my noughts and feelings but now I don’t have that coping method I am scared of what will happen. The past two years after exams things have spiralled downwards and I don’t want that to happen again.
Anyway I was cleaning until dinner and then came babysitting. So here I have been since 7:30 it’s actually been really lovely.
I made a new friend - everyone meet Merlin. Isn’t he just the cutest!?
The little boy was really chatty and we sat and watched the Simpsons for a while talking about school and then the girl made me a loom band while I showed her what a scoubidou is (used to be the thing when I was younger - I found some strings in my tidying) after last time as I taught her how to make a friendship bracelet - I love being creative.
Anyway, I don’t have any plans for the week which is a strange but quite calm feeling. Oh I forgot, dad and I might go to the hickstead show jumping on Thursday but other than that nothing is set in stone. Maybe a bit of polo? Weather dependent I suppose. However I have already been pestered by work because they really want me back ASAP. So I will be going in on Saturday and Sunday for my old shifts and then talk to them about how many shifts they want me to do. I am unsure of what to ask for. I kind of want to have some work but not all the time. This is MY summer after all. I don’t want to just be working 24/7 like I have been with college work.
I’m getting quite tired now - I’ve found some Gavin and Stacey to watch on TV and plan on laying on this sofa until the parents come home. Night all xP.s. I will be drawing the giveaway tomorrow ;)
You’re really sweet anon, thank you for your kind words.
Hey, you never know, one day we may meet in person :3 xxxxx
WE WON BEST LYRIC VIDEO 5SOS WON http://best-lyric-video-vote.mtv.com/
taylor swift is so cute
ps sorry for lack of activity on here, i’ve been voting on twitter a lot and other stuff
omg i’m really excited for the vmas because tAYLOR PERFORMING SHAKE IT OFF AND WHAT SHE’LL BE WEARING ANND ED IS THERE AND 5SOS AND THEY’RE PERFORMIGN AND OUTFITS AND AWARDS HOPEFULLY FOR THEM AND ED AND EVERYTHING but it’ll be like 3 am here when they start and i’m going out with my family tomorrow so i’m gonna have to catch up with everything in the morning and ugh timezones